Big O Tires Franchise Stores: PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE
Welcome to TBC University!
Watch the Tutorial Video
For a video overview of TBC University, please watch the video located on the Big O Tires Business Center:
Useful Links, Big O Tires, Big O TBC University Video Overview
You and your entire staff can access dozens of free courses on TBC University, including Big O-branded standards and procedures. And, when each course is completed, a personalized course completion certificate suitable for framing can be generated for display at your Big O Tires Store.
As a store Owner or Manager, you will be able to specify additional courses for completion as well as have access to records of completion to monitor progress and performance. Also, the courses may be used as a refresher on the right way to do business and may be taken multiple times by the same person.
Access and Confidentiality
Every learning journey is individual and unique, and you have the ability to set up each member of your staff with an individual login. They may change their password at any time by accessing the My Training/My Account page. It is our goal to maintain high levels of security with this site. We ask that you not share your User Name and password with others.
How to Get Started
Either click the web address www.tbcuniversity.com or open your web browser and copy and paste the web address into your web browser’s address bar. This will open the TBC University Login page.
There are a few steps you need to complete before you or your employees can start using the TBC University website.
1. Login using the administrative User Name and Password (format supplied on
2. Create your own Account in TBC University.
3. Create a User Account for each employee.
Login Using the Administrative User Name and Password
Each store has an administrative login "management" account used to set up your access and access for each employee at that specific store. The administrative login is based on your store number:
Example for store number 1234:
• User ID: email@example.com
Note: The administrative logins use a six digit store number.
If your store number is less than six digits, it will start with leading
zeros. i.e. 1234=001234
• Password: password
1. From the Login Page, enter the User ID and Password supplied.
2. Click Login.
3. Click the SAVE button.
NOTE: It is highly recommended to NOT change this password!
Create Your Own Account in TBC University
1. After you have logged into TBC University with the administrative
User Name and Password, hover your mouse pointer over Home on the top
left of the menu bar and click New Registration > Register an Associate.
2. On the Registration page, complete all of the applicable information.
3. Click Save.
4. Write down your User Name and temporary Password.
Create a User Account for Each Store Employee
Creating each employee’s account is similar to creating your account.
1. Hover your mouse pointer over Home on the top left of the menu bar and
click New Registration > Register an Associate.
2. On the Registration page, complete all of the applicable
information including a Job Title based on the employee's job.
3. Click Save.
4. When the box appears, write down the employee’s User Name and
Logout of TBC University
After you have created all employee accounts, you will need to logout of TBC University as the Store Admin account and login as yourself to take any courses.
1. On the top right of the screen, click LOGOUT.
2. The screen will refresh and return to the TBC University Login page.
3. Login using your own User Name and Password.
Adding and Reviewing Training Courses
As a store Owner or Manager, you can track course completion and specify additional training courses. To do this you must be logged in as either the store owner, manager or the Store Admin account.
Add a Training Assignment to a Specific Employee
1. To display your employee list, select Records from the main menu.
2. Click and highlight an employee record.
3. Click Make Assignment.
4. For the On-Line field, click the arrow and select a topic from the list of values.
5. For Course field, click the arrow and select a course from the list of values.
6. For Complete By, type a specific date or select from the date from the calendar.
7. Click Ok.
View an Employee’s Training Records
8. To display your employee list, select Records from the main menu.
9. Click and highlight an employee record.
10. Click View Training.
If you have any questions regarding the Big O Tires Performance Academy Web site, please contact RL Fisher Client Support:
Or Call: 800-344-7029
Watch the Tutorial Video
PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE